In our final episode of Development Month, we are joined by Alison Eakle, Head of Fiction and Non Fiction at Shondaland. As a producer at one of the most successful network television empires, Alison has brought us shows like How to Get Away with Murder, The Catch, Still Star-Crossed, Station 19, and For The People. She shares what it’s like to make a Shondaland show, and also gives us details on Shondaland’s shift from ABC over to Netflix.
- Alison – Pen15 TV series on Hulu
- Matt – The TV Set movie www.imdb.com/title/tt0473709/
- Oren – Russian Doll TV series. A special “device” in the show that helps move it along.
- As a writer, working as a script supervisor is a great way to get on a film set. It also helps foster a strong relationship with the director.
- Vimeo Staff Pick
- Short of the Week
- Every Frame a Painting videos
Show your support: rate and review us on iTunes. apple.co/2fl9ojy
Call us at (262) 6-SHOOT-1, and we’ll air your voicemail on the show!
Music was provided by the free music archive and by Jahzzar.