This week we get a visit from Ted Sim, host of the newly relaunched Indy Mogul and president of Apurture Lighting. Ted talks to the guys about the state of digital media and what it means to create content online today. He also sheds some light on new avenues for up-and-coming directors to break into Hollywood, so you best listen up!
Matt – youtube.com/watch?v=wnQJTeYk0UU “My Favorite Youtube Filmmakers”
Oren – The Legend of Cocaine Island doc on Netflix
Ted – Cine Tracer software for storyboarding and previs;
- Rita House, West Hollywood – Members can do screenings and events
- The Influencers show
- Gear companies funding short films!!
- Michael Tucker’s YouTube channel, Lessons From The Screenplay
- DigitalRev TV
- https://www.indiewire.com/2019/03/how-do-independent-filmmakers-make-living-sxsw-1202049975/ How Do Indie FIlmmakers Make a Living?
- The Moment with Brian Koppelman podcast
- Panasonic GH5 camera
Show your support: rate and review us on iTunes. apple.co/2fl9ojy
Drop us a few bucks over at Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/JustShootItPod
Call us at (262) 6-SHOOT-1, and we’ll air your voicemail on the show!
Music was provided by the free music archive and by Jahzzar.